Image by Ranjat M from Pixabay
Being in a party is fun, whereas organising a party can be a daunting task. There are many factors that decide on the success of your event, especially, when it comes to planning the food and beverage. So, organising an event with a successful dinner party catering Sydney, can turn out to be less stressful, when you can concentrate on your guests. Here are some tips from the best catering companies to ensure that your event stands out from the typical catered events, they are –
- Understand your Guest Preferences – Analyse the general profile of your guest list. If the list has a considerable number of elderly people, then preferring a milder menu would be a better choice. In case, if the event has more attendees who are concerned about their health, they might prefer to have vegetarian options. The idea here is to analyse and choose the best option that your guests will enjoy the most.
- Choose the Apt Menu – Though you might try to work out your best food plan with the guest preference, you will not be able to please the entire guests. So, plan to offer several menu choices to make sure your guests will enjoy their meal. You can try to offer at least two varieties, two or three salad dressing options, at least two desert options out of which one can be healthy and the other indulgent. Now days, people prefer to have spit roast catering, which you can consider for your menu.
- Cater to Special Needs too – People these days look for more dietary preferences than before. Hence, before an event, find out if any of the guests have a special dietary requirement, so that the caterer can plan accordingly. In case, if you are planning a corporate event, check if any of the attendees are allergic to any food, if they have any religious requirements or any food intolerances. Just in case, if you come across any notify your expert corporate catering Sydney, so that they can plan accordingly.
- Consider Traditional Menus – Plan menus with the traditional Australian cuisines. If you are planning a birthday party, discuss with your birthday party catering Sydney, they will design region-specific menus that will help your event stand out.
- Fix on your Budget – Great ideas can sometimes invite great expenses. Have about 15% to 20% of your budget in reserve, so that you can meet any unexpected expenses.
- Event Space – This is a very important factor to consider. You will not only need space for your guests, but also to accommodate the catering supplies. So, plan on the space and understand how every space is going to be utilised so that the caterers can move freely for a fast cooking.
For a successful event, a tactful planning is essential. Rushing for things at the last minute never works out. Hence, to create a first impression, make sure to plan in advance, so that you can have a good coordination with your caterer and remain stress-free.